When FBI agents raided Michael Cohen's office and home on Monday, they were looking for -- among other things -- any documents related to the "Access Hollywood" tape that nearly ended Donald Trump's campaign back in the fall of 2016.
That news was first reported by The New York Times and confirmed by CNN. But, beyond those basic facts -- the FBI was looking for anything tied to the lewd tape in the office and home of Trump's personal attorney/fixer -- we don't know much more.
- International Interpreters, Language Interpretation, Language Interpretation Companies
- Food Manufacturing Software for better Food Traceability
- Cancer screening tests in Pune
- 10 PART E-COURSE REVIEW
- How to choose your best flights for Umrah
- Best English Learning App
- CMS Web Development Company Chennai|India
- Three Key Benefits Of Mezzanine Debt Lenders To Your Scalability Factor
- How Fixed Wireless stormed Australia market
- How to fix hp printer error state in windows 10