When FBI agents raided Michael Cohen's office and home on Monday, they were looking for -- among other things -- any documents related to the "Access Hollywood" tape that nearly ended Donald Trump's campaign back in the fall of 2016.
That news was first reported by The New York Times and confirmed by CNN. But, beyond those basic facts -- the FBI was looking for anything tied to the lewd tape in the office and home of Trump's personal attorney/fixer -- we don't know much more.
- Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max
- Best Interior Designers In Bangalore
- Best Quality 8 Ft LED Tube For Directional And Focused Lighting
- Offers On Makeup Products | Online Makeup Store | Elenblu
- CrowdforThink : Blog -How To Build A Simple Vue CLI Plugin
- Android Outlook Sync Software – What Are Your Top Choices?
- Virtual CFO Solutions In Bangalore
- JUDI SLOT ONLINE TERAMAN DAN TERPERCAYA
- On Demand Service App Development
- Website Designing Solutions, Sugarcrm Company, Hire Sugarcrm Experts