When FBI agents raided Michael Cohen's office and home on Monday, they were looking for -- among other things -- any documents related to the "Access Hollywood" tape that nearly ended Donald Trump's campaign back in the fall of 2016.
That news was first reported by The New York Times and confirmed by CNN. But, beyond those basic facts -- the FBI was looking for anything tied to the lewd tape in the office and home of Trump's personal attorney/fixer -- we don't know much more.
- How To Select The Best IELTS Institute For Your IELTS Preparation?
- Social Media Optimization (SMO/SMM) Training Hyderabad
- Best Web Design Services In Hyderabad
- Robert F Bernstock Is A Veteran Of The Corporate World
- Best Digital Marketing Training Center Near Me
- Web Development Company In Kochi
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Looking For Coco Mats?
- Jual Produk Suntik Putih
- Arvind Bajaj-Best Moneycontrol Boarder