Businesses operating in the UAE have been challenged in matters related to the indirect tax compliance since 2018; the year VAT was introduced in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Many unfortunate companies have found themselves in deep trouble after unconsciously making mistakes and misunderstanding the VAT implications on their businesses.
Government authorities mandate companies in the country to comply with tax regulations fully. The Federal Tax Authority, FTA, imposes hefty amounts of penalties on account of non-compliance on the companies’ part.
- Hearing Aid , Hearing Aid Clinic in Rajendra Nagar Patna
- Chlorella and Spirulina
- Oracle PLSQL Online Training – cheyat tech
- Civil Engineer Jobs | Recruiting Civil Engineer Job | Civil Engineer Jobs
- Google Leak Hints an Upcoming Android Game Center
- Reliable Scaffolding Hire in Port Melbourne
- Blockchain Frameworks – Blockchain services | Unified
- MEANING AND SIGNIFICANCE OF LIFE
- What Information Is Required to Fill the Corporate Tax Return Form 1120?
- Official Dopehouse Fall Guy Colt Seavers T Shirt