Khawlah (RA) was one of the great poetesses of Makkah who early accepted Islam. She was the daughter of one of the chiefs of Bani Asad tribe, and her family entered Islam in its early days. The name of her father was Tariq Bin Aws, however, Al-Azwar was his nickname. Her brother, Dirar, was also the poet of his tribe, who was well known for his intelligence.
- Resep Membuat Puding Original Brownies | Icipin
- Animation Production Companies | Animation Production House
- Global High-Dielectric Ceramics Industry Situation And Prospects Research Report
- How A Cup Of Coffee Can Jolt Up Your Workout?
- Palm Beach Gardens Property Management
- Mark Pearson-Gills Founded His Own Chiropractic Firm In September 1997
- Best Railway Coaching In Jaipur
- The Best White Hat Search Engine Optimization Services
- Looking For Laptop-chromebook-tablets-hybrids-thinkpad-or-thinkbook
- Recruitment Services Panchkula