Mark Rosenzweig founded SharkNinja, a pioneer in innovative cleaning solutions and smacked household appliances in 1994. Born in Montreal, Canada, Mark comes from a family with a hundred years of business experience. He is a third-generation businessman who has inborn tinker abilities. He is an exceptional innovator, creator, inventor, and entrepreneur.
Mark graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts and Psychology. In the same year, he also graduated from the Wharton School with a Bachelor of Science in Economics. After Graduation, Mike relocated to Los Angeles, where he worked in the entertainment industry. Some of the companies he worked for include Sony International Television and UTA.
Mark went back home in 1994 and joined his family in Jolson Group, a sewing business. He was the sales manager of the company. Mark's grandfather and grandmother, Benjamin and Miriam Jolson, founded the company in Montreal in 1954.
- Unique Dice Sets for Game Masters
- ATS Dolce Project Greater Noida
- 36 Fundamental Reasons Why You Should Use HubSpot?
- Revit MEP training | Revit MEP Course in Chennai
- Stellar Premium Residential Township in Noida Extnsion
- Best Landscaping companies in Winnipeg
- Auto components manufacturing industry has a bright future
- Buy Purple Lipstick Online | Taupe Of Your Game | Elenblu
- The Mezzanine Debt Paradigm
- Face Mask For Coronavirus Protection | Alpha Faceguard