One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
About 86% of respondents see strong value in security solutions that can actively test their company’s security products and posture, using both internal and external attack vectors.
- Palm Coast Carpet Cleaning – Carpet Cleaning; Upholstery Cleaning In Palm Coast, FL
- Ace Divino Site Plan Noida Extension
- How To Use A WordPress Quoting Engine To Generate More Inquiries
- Website Design Company|Logo Design Company|Seo Company Coimbatore|Web Design Company Coimbatore|
- Healthcare Spending To Rising By 5.5% Annually In The USA
- SEO Companies Bangalore
- Blockchain And Internet Of Things (IoT) – The Dynamic Duo
- Package To New York -1855-836-9248
- Flats For Sale In Bangalore Within 50 Lakhs HousingMan
- Scientists Warn 5G Could Cause Serious Health Problems