While this points to APAC reaching peak venture capitalist interest, other signs show promise in India and pre-series A startups.
Property technology—the application of information technology and platform economics to real estate markets, reached a high of more than US$1 billion in disclosed funding in 2018, but last year, start-ups in Asia Pacific saw their funding decline by 38.4% to reach US$625.9 million.
Deal counts also fell across the board to 38 deals in 2019 compared to 50 in 2018. These figures were disclosed in a joint research study by real estate professional services firm JLL and media company Tech in Asia.
- Bodybuilding Coupon Code | Bodybuilding New User Coupon Code
- Basic Astrology CoLearn Basic Astrology Courses Online | Basic Of Astrology Onlineurse
- Alat Musik Bali Tradisional List Daftar & Penjelasanya
- Software Application Development In Altorum Leren
- Best Nursery School In Chennai For Bright Future
- Tenant Verification Services
- Vacancy Management System – ISmartRecruit
- Global Aluminum Cans Market
- What Is Black Hat SEO – 5 Black Hat SEO Techniques To Avoid
- Apparel Management Software