If you are a high school dropout, a fresh graduate or a qualified professional,You must seek advice from a qualified career counselor. Sometimes, it is hard to plan for the future as we are driven by the circumstances. In order to avoid that, create a clear picture of what and where you exactly want. This guide will help you choose you right career.
1) SWOT analysis
Take a pen and a paper and jot down your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in a format as below:
Take an account of all the hobbies that you have. What things do you enjoy the most and what are the things that drive you to take actions. Make a list of all those activities and arrange them in the order of priority in descending order.
3) Your personality traits
List down all the qualities that you possess. Check how these qualities are helping you out in the hobbies of priority or i
- High Quality Industry Wise Email Data Sets | USA Industry Contact list
- HOW DOES WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT SERVICE PLAY A ROLE IN E-COMMERCE
- Buy Online Herringbone Dining Table at Low Price in India
- Engineers Email List | Engineers Mailing List | Contact Lists Of Engineers
- Manufacturing ERP Software for SME & MSME
- Mock 1 | RBI Assistant | SBI Clerk 2020 | Logical Reasoning | Lokesh Sir
- Four easy ways to create Amazon customer service
- Pointcook Taxi Booking | No:1 Cab Booking Service in Pointcook Melbourne
- WP AFFILIATE SUITE REVIEW
- Test Automation Tools for ReactJS