If you are a high school dropout, a fresh graduate or a qualified professional,You must seek advice from a qualified career counselor. Sometimes, it is hard to plan for the future as we are driven by the circumstances. In order to avoid that, create a clear picture of what and where you exactly want. This guide will help you choose you right career.
1) SWOT analysis
Take a pen and a paper and jot down your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in a format as below:
Take an account of all the hobbies that you have. What things do you enjoy the most and what are the things that drive you to take actions. Make a list of all those activities and arrange them in the order of priority in descending order.
3) Your personality traits
List down all the qualities that you possess. Check how these qualities are helping you out in the hobbies of priority or i
- Working Hard is Not Good Enough
- Infant Formula Market Growth And Status Explored In A New Research By 2027
- Jual Souvenir Vacuum Travel Tumbler Kode TC-217 Promosi
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector 2 | US Home Inspector Training
- Tips and tricks for iPhone 11
- Social Media Marketing in Vijayawada | 7 Important Benefits | Promotion Techniques
- Top cement manufacturer in Maharashtra
- Masonry Anchors and Concrete Screws
- Ganesh ji ki Puja – ganesh ji ki puja vidhi – puja vidhi in hindi
- Industrial Blower Manufacturer in Delhi NCR