We are looking for a Brake Press Operator to join our QCI Cambridge facility on the afternoon shift. As the Brake Press Operator, you will be responsible for the safe operation of the brake presses for forming various still gauges and material as per the part specific drawing. You will select appropriate tooling and use a variety of measuring equipment to assure that tolerances are maintained as per blueprint specifications.
You will ensure all parts comply with the blueprint specifications and quality standards. Parts that are out of specification or damaged are to be segregated and quality assurance notified for disposition.
You will select the program that corresponds with the part number.
You will select the specified dies that are listed on the traveler.
You will ensure WIP tags and updated traveler move to the next operation as per the control of product document.
You will perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Best Marble Inlay Table Tops
- Trypan Blue Ophthalmic Solution
- 123.hp.com/setup 3830 | HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup | Mac
- WWW.Office.com/setup – Learn How To Install And Activate Office Setup
- Waste Management Services San Francisco
- Most Popular Cars In India
- Process Equipment Manufacturers In Pune – CentPro
- Cheap Boat Rental Dubai
- Samsung Mobile Repair Home Service
- Commercial Fleet Tracking