Imagine a world where there were no choices. None of us would have a favorite food, a favorite color, a favorite movie, favorite clothes, none of that would exist. What if restaurants gave you only one choice of food? We can only shudder at the thought of such a choice-less world, not just because we love food too much, but also because this is a scenario that closely resembles the field of learning today.
This is where Cafeteria Learning comes in. Cafeteria learning makes the learner’s choice the center of learning, while combining the best of experiential, constructivist, and action learning approaches. One of the best BBA colleges in Pune, Symbiosis Centre For Management Studies (SCMS), uses this approach of learning in its BBA curriculum.
- The Top 4 Reasons To Why Mezzanine Debt Is Ideal For Strategic Scale-Ups
- IRCC Certified Canada Immigration Consultancy Now in Your City
- Tournament of Rose Parade 2014
- WWW.Office.com/setup – Learn how to install and activate office setup
- MTI – Mirror Trading International
- How to Make Adobe PDF and Sumatra PDF Readers to Restore Last Opened Files?
- Paper Machinery
- Abap on hana training
- Casual interview dress code for females | canadian job consultancy | BUMSA Inc.
- Accounting Services in Dubai