Imagine a world where there were no choices. None of us would have a favorite food, a favorite color, a favorite movie, favorite clothes, none of that would exist. What if restaurants gave you only one choice of food? We can only shudder at the thought of such a choice-less world, not just because we love food too much, but also because this is a scenario that closely resembles the field of learning today.
This is where Cafeteria Learning comes in. Cafeteria learning makes the learner’s choice the center of learning, while combining the best of experiential, constructivist, and action learning approaches. One of the best BBA colleges in Pune, Symbiosis Centre For Management Studies (SCMS), uses this approach of learning in its BBA curriculum.
- Dedicated Server Sweden | Stockholm Dedicated Server | ServersProvider
- How To Create A Custom Facebook Feed In WordPress
- Free Classifieds- The Biggest Boon To The Country
- A Guide In Planning Wedding Catering In Long Island
- Commodity Tips | Stock Tips Provider India
- Thermal Label In Mumbai
- Khaju Bridge Oldest Bridge Of Isfahan, Iran
- Coloured Natural Cotton Bags
- Disposable Syringe Manufacturers
- Stylish 2BR Apartments East Village San Diego