The close interlocking property of the Chak Dungri Marble makes it strong, hard and translucent. It is said to retain its shine and white color for a long period of time. This stone is widely used in flooring, and wall cladding due to its special qualities like no chemical reinforcement, no color changes, and no pin holes. The stone is available in various forms such as natural blocks, large and small slabs, and regular tiles.
- Maruti raises car prices by upto Rs 5250
- Want to know about Health benefits of Parijat Leaves?
- virtual mannequin | digital mannequin
- Are you looking for the best Bluetooth speaker, headphone and earphone?
- 10x Secrets Masterclass Review
- Official Moving On Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Hotmail Technical Support Phone Number
- Odyssey Barricade Services | Chicago Barricade Rental Company
- 5 Best Cooking Oils for Healthy Heart
- Best Tour Package Of India To Feel Spirituality