Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India. Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati. After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Best MBA Institutes in India
- CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
- Offering Best Pulp & Paper Mill Services and Solutions
- Locksmith Bloomfield MI
- How to Sign Out Of Messenger on iOS Devices
- Believe Andrea Bocelli T Shirts
- Tan Brown Granite Exporter in India Manufacturer Anil Exports
- Rated Best Roofing Services In Kingwood! Call (713) 352-7930 Now!
- Roller Blinds for office, Vertical Blinds – DNS Business Solutions
- Android Outlook Sync Software – What are Your Top Choices?