Car maker know that people of India will be buying cars this Diwali and it is the festive time when there is most of the car buying in the country. Sensing this, car makers have decided to hike price of their cars in India from October 1. Audi has already announced price hike for Audi Q3, Maruti will be announcing the hike within a week, Honda will hike prices soon and Chevrolet has also joined the race and it will also be raising the price of its cars from October 1.
- Tips To Choose The Best Study Material For SSC CHSL Exam 2018-19?
- PS5 Launch Date In India- Play Station 5 Release Date “Holiday 2020”
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Lovely Smile Wishing Happy Birthday To Her Akka Revathy Suresh
- Careers & Recruitment – Manual Directory Submission Is An Reliable Website Listing Option
- Are Growing Economics A Good Place For Private Jet Charter Companies? | Foresee Aviation
- Canada Immigration With Low IELTS Band Requirements 2020
- Aadhar Card And Aadhaar Enrolment For NRI
- Digital Marketing Services In Coimbatore | Magarandh
- ATS Rhapsody Noida Extension (Greater Noida Sector -1)
- Best Web Development Companies In Hyderabad