Seven out of 10 riches business owners in the Philippines are actually Chinese. There is something from their work ethics that shape their culture and principles which makes them who they are today.
Let us look at the Chinese business owners, learn from their business ethics and apply them to our freelancing career.
1. Start Small
Before John Gokongwei became the 2nd richest person in the Philippines, founder of Universal Food Robina (UFR), Cebu Pacific, Robinsons Mall, he started selling roasted peanut in their much smaller home. He opened a small stall at the market and laid out good-soaps candles and threads. After each day, he made 20 pesos profit and the earnings he had in the market went into building the business he has today.
- Kamu Sedang Jatuh Cinta ? Bisa Jadi Ini Penyebabnya !
- Top SAP Institute in Delhi
- Roofing, Roof Repair and Roof Replacement in Sanibel, FL
- Mobile app Development Company in salem
- Phone and Email Extractor Files | Extract Email ids from Files
- Top 50 Important Arithmetic Questions| RBI Assistant | SBI Clerk | Quant Preparation | Apti Academy
- Jasa Borongan Bangun Rumah
- Topmost reasons Why immigration to Canada is important?
- Newh1 allows h1b visa aspirants to find and apply for best jobs in United States