As we know the world is going through the crisis of COVID-19 and the government of every country is urging people to stay at home. On the other hand, healthcare providers are battling on fields to mitigate the intensity of novel coronavirus. According to the latest data by world health organization (WHO), globally there are about 4,347,935 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus including 297,241 deaths as of 15th May 2020. All sectors have been impacted by COVID-19 with different proportions.
- Hire the Best Heating and Cooling Experts
- How Much Does a CPA Cost?
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Teacher Posts
- Arihant Abode Noida Extension – Luxury in Affrodable Price
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market
- Career Counselling & DMIT Firm
- Charitable organizations in india
- Pipe Fitting Manufacturers in Jaipur
- Why the World’s Looking at Indian Telecom?
- INSTAGRAM ADS SUCCESS REVIEW
- Category: Health