Real-time intelligent data to fuel business insights should come to decision makers, rather than them having to approach finance personnel.
Finance is a crucial support function in any organisation. From achieving regulatory compliance to making potentially irreversible decisions that determine future business direction and priorities, financial data must first and foremost be accurate and insightful to shine the light on new growth opportunities and increase customer and client success.
However, an extensive global survey with over 700 senior finance leaders in global cities including US, UK, and Singapore, has revealed that over a third of respondents spend more time collecting data than analysing it, with 59% of large organisations citing “difficulty extracting data from legacy platforms” as a major challenge to achieving their analytical goals.
- Packers And Movers In Medavakkam (Chennai)
- Kaos Polos Bekasi Selatan | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Best Human Resource Management System”
- Popular Maschio Gaspardo Implement Price In India
- Document Controller Course In India
- Adam Ginsberg International Help Desk
- Zero Liquid Discharge Solution-CentPro
- Daftar Guest House Di Jogja
- Best Spoken English Classes In Bangalore
- CIL Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Vacancies