Does social media create depression in teenagers?Two Sides:
-Teenagers should limit their use of social media as it does cause depression.
-Teenager should not limit their use of social media as it does not cause depression.I. Arguments for my stance
-Social media tends to question one’s identity and imperfections.
-Heavy social media users tend to have lower grades.
-Social media makes teenagers lack in face to face communication.
II. Arguments against my stance
-Social media can provide a wide variety of academic research
-Social media can help boost self esteem
- Tyres Prices In Pakistan
- Manufacturer and Exporter of Stability Chambers for Laboratories.
- Mortgage Fraud Declines in 2012!
- Kaizen for Quick Changeover : Going Beyond SMED
- Apartments in Alpine Hills
- M3M Corner Walk Gurgaon
- Purchase Now – Use Baffle Shaped Dimmable LED Downlights to Reduce Light Glare
- Best Places to Visit in India
- GDI Better Business Bureau
- safety net services in Hyderabad