Spring Break FIJI and Instagram have something of a shared journey. Both babies of the ‘teenies’ both Instagram and Spring Break FIJI have been shaking up the travel game.
It has become something of a burn to say ‘you’re just doing it for the ‘gram’ but there is something to be said for the way that Instagram has broadened our horizons when it comes to travel and new experiences. When Spring Break FIJI burst onto the scene back in 2012, Instagram was just beginning to kick on. The social media platform was just turning 2 years old in 2012, having been launched in 2010. Instagram stories, just for reference, was only launched in August 2016. It’s kind of mad to think about how much this platform has influenced us all over ten short years. A survey by Expedia found that 30% of Americans had their travel plans influenced by Instagram.
- Significance Of Polymers
- property branding marketing
- Interior Designers In Bangalore
- Top Commercial Vehicles Insurance Brokers and Agency
- Dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng hóa nội địa uy tín bằng xe tải
- Darjeeling tour packages
- WhatsApp: A Digital apparatus for organizations
- How to Get Professional Assistance?
- IT Consultants In Pune
- 6 Reasons You Must Visit Seychelles | Hermagic