Everest Base Camp and Kalapatar trekking is one of the popular trekking destinations among many other choices in Everest region. The Everest Base Camp and Kalapattar Trekking offers a wide range of scenic views of landscape and mountain ranges including the Mt Everest 8,848m, the highest peak in the world. The Everest Base Camp trekking offers not only the landscape and mountain views but it also provides you a deep insight of local inhabitants lifestyles, culture, tradition, custom of the ethnic groups, also you can explore the popular Buddhist monasteries (Tengboche Monastery and other). And The incredible views of Mt. Everest you can see from the top of Kalapattar is impossible from anywhere else.
Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar trekking begins normally taking a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. For those who've got limited time bound this is the good option but if you have got little longer time then you can take an another option to start your trekking from Jiri,6/7 hours.
- Multi-Location Sharing With RYF
- LTL Trucking Los Angeles
- Wedding Photographers In Chennai
- Reclaimed Wood Furniture Exporters Jodhpur
- New Chevrolet Captiva Launches At Rs 18.74 Lakh
- Bihar News- Awaking News Bulletins Of Bihar
- WTO Indicator Suggest Trade Weakness
- Wedding Photographer Halifax
- Gre Centres In Chennai
- Follow Avi Samudrala On Twitter