Family and Dependent Visa ( ACS Overseas Education & Immigration Consultants)

This Visa allows the Spouse and children to live in the country you are residing in for temporary basis. The permit for the Visa depends on the status of the sponsor. Spouse dependent visa is a permit that allows you to sponsor your partner in the country you are living in. It also enables your Spouse to work on the spouse dependent work permit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *