Real-time monitoring of perishable cargo during shipping can maximise product quality and safety, thanks to this mobile and Cloud platform.
Globally, the freight transport management industry is expanding rapidly and expected to reach US$41.5 billion by 2025, with Asia Pacific being the fastest growing market.
Businesses in the regional industry need to meet increased customer expectations to offer improved real-time, en-route updates and data analysis. The availability of a real-time resource for monitoring in-transit shipment information such as temperature, location and other measurements should help maintain or improve the quality of perishable cargo reaching customers.
- Best CBSE School In Visakhapatnam | International School In Vizag | Ameya
- Top Immigration Consultants In Delhi For Canada | Apply For PR Visa
- 1833 228 1776 Bitcoin Customer Service
- Not So Fast! 5 To-Dos Before Approaching A Web Design Company
- What IoT Services You Must Integrate For A Successful Transportation Business?
- Compost Machine Manufacturers
- Luxury Car Rental Dubai Airport
- 10th Class Result 2013
- Swine Flu Death Toll Rises To 133 In Southern Brazil
- Outsource PDF To XML Conversion Services, XML Document Conversion India