The new Gmail app for iOS opens related links not in the iPhone’s own native Safari or Apple Maps apps, but instead in Google’s Chrome and Maps when the user has them installed. It’s a move which makes the iPhone experience more Google-like, allowing the user to sidestep large chunks of the default Apple experience in favor of Google’s motif for how mobile apps should look, feel, and function.
- JCB Tractor Price In India
- Jewellery In Pakistan
- Hardiplank Siding Guarantees Safety
- Find More Information On Dasatinib Sprycel Online
- Everest Base Camp Trek | 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Get The Best Seo Services With Cutting Edge Service Provided By Supple
- Taxi App Development: The Ultimate Guide For 2020
- EventSeeker Is The Event Search Engine Of The World!
- Stevia Production Cost Analysis 2019
- Gst Registration Filing