Kedarnath Dham, located in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand, is one of the most prominent places for worshipers of Shiva. The air appears amidst the forests, attractive grasses, and forests of the lower mountain range of the Himalayas bearing the name of Lord Shiva. Situated in a breathtaking place, near the source of the Mandakini river and at an elevation of 3,584 meters, Kedarnath Dham celebrates the greatness of Lord Shiva. The Kedarnath temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas and is also the most important temple among the Panch Kedars (a group of 5 Shiva temples in the Garhwal Himalayas). It is one of the important temples of the sacred Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand, which further increases the heights.
Accessible from major sites of Uttarakhand, the motorway leading to the Kedarnath temple extends to the Gauri Kund. After that one has to travel 14 km to go towards Kedarnath temple. Ponies and palanquins (doli) are readily available; Helicopters can also avail service
- Homestays in Thrissur | Rooms For Rent Kerala
- Eurong Cloud Services | Cloud Implementation Services
- Belt Conveyor || Floor Conveyor || Overhead Conveyor ||
- winnipeg landscaping company
- Mortgage Fraud Declines in 2012!
- Linux Training in Chennai
- New Feature: Blog Notification
- Tank Level Monitoring Systems for Level and Volume Management Needs
- Frontline Diabetes
- Jual Souvenir USB Kulit Flashdisk Kunci FDLT25