National health expenditures are projected to grow at an average annual rate of 5.5 percent for 2018-27 and represent 19.4 percent of the gross domestic product in 2027. Following a ten-year period largely influenced by the Great Recession and major health reform, national health spending growth during 2018-27 is expected to be driven primarily by long-observed demographic and economic factors fundamental to the health sector.
- Car Towing Service in Dubai
- Chatbots are for all businesses — Are You on the list?
- RFID Cable Tags | Manufacturer | India Gurgaon Delhi
- Top Mobile App Development Company
- Beginners Guide to EZ Flash 3in1
- Davidson & Co Legal Consultants
- Die Cut Packaging | Custom Printed Boxes
- 7 place to find expert article writers for your blog
- best e-learning platform
- Buy Face Masks For Children
- Category: Health