If you're a resident of a Commonwealth state and one of the grandparents were brought up in the UK You could be qualified to apply for 5-year UK Ancestry Visa. This permits you to reside, work and take classes within the UK. At the end of five years, you may either request a renewal or apply for the settle status.

Leave a Reply