Here is how to merge vendors in the QuickBooks Desktop tool-
1. Firstly, open the QuickBooks Desktop application.
2. After that, select the Vendor Center tab.
3. Then, locate and select the Vendor’s name from the list.
4. Moreover, right-click on the Vendor and choose the Edit option.
5. Follow on-screen prompts to proceed further.
6. Click on the OK option to get the Confirmation tab.
7. After that, tap Yes to confirm your action.
8. Finally, finish the merge vendors process and relaunch the tool.
To know more about how to merge vendors in the QuickBooks, call our experts at +1-888-314-2040