When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally.
- Best Quality 8foot LED Tubes For Directional And Focused Lighting
- CrowdforThink : Startup Story -Success Story Of Vkreate Co-Founder & CEO Vishal Jain
- AI And Android App Development Make Enterprise Mobile Apps Smarter In 2020
- Manufacturer Of Loading Arm, Unloading Arm, Safety Access Systems
- Emaar BLVD Heights At Downtown Dubai
- Most Popular Iphone 4 Cases
- About Jay Mccleskey And Mccleskey Media
- Website Design | Web Development | SEO | Orestes Technologies
- Green Power Easy Affordable Green Energy
- Real Estate Sales Training Programs | India | USA | Dubai