Immigration Physical in New Jersey, Immigration Physical Near Me | Lenoy Med

In order to obtain a green card or US citizenship, individuals must complete an immigration physical with required blood work and vaccination. Based on exam and blood work civil surgeon(designated physician by USCIS) has to complete the form I-693. This form needs to be submitted to USICS or lawyer in sealed envelope. This is required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).