Brassylic acid is a versatile chemical intermediate. Brassylic acids were first created in the nineteenth century by oxidative ozonolysis of erucic acid. Brassylic acid is a dibasic acid, which is available in the market in the form of flakes, powder or in diluted form. It belongs to the family of organic compounds called long-chain dicarboxylic acid. The esters of brassylic acid are used as low-temperature plasticizers in polyvinyl chloride. Moreover, esters of brassylic acid are used as lubricants which are used at a wide range of temperatures and are extensively utilized to manufacture synthetic musk. Commercially, brassylic acid serves as a monomer of dicarboxylic acid for the production of polyamides such as nylon 613 and nylon 1313.
- Apply For A Driving Licence In Delhi | Noida | Gurugram | Mumbai | Chennai…
- QA / QC Course In Hyderabad
- Apartments For Sale In Godrej Boulevard Manjari
- Agra Tour By Car From Delhi – Day Tour Agra
- Forest Edge – Resorts In Shimoga, Best Homestay Near Shimoga
- How To Resolve The Brother Printer Error 46?
- Divi – THE MOST POPULAR WORD PRESS THEME
- Have The Great Living Experience At Ats Floral Pathways Apartment
- Enjoy Every Moment Of Your Ride In Our Sherley Minicabs
- Arabic Translation Services In India