Rhys Badcock,winner of the 2013 edition of Masterchef: The Professionals, has been appointed as the TRUE NORTH’s new head-chef. Rhys' has a passion for using sustainable, in-season and local produce and, especially the fish that our guests catch in the Kimberley!
True North Adventure Cruises is excited to announce that Rhys Badcock has been appointed as the TRUE NORTH’s new head-chef.
Winner of the 2013 edition of Masterchef: The Professionals, Rhys' credentials also include having previously been the sous chef at the highly-regarded Cape Lodge and, having worked alongside some of the best chefs in the industry
- Hire ASP.NET Developers To Quicker Business Growth
- On-Demand Courier App
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 Review – Just under Smartphone
- TOP 3 EFFECTIVE TIPS TO SELL YOUR HOUSE FAST
- Packers and movers in lucknow
- Emily J. Park’s Natural Synergy
- El Papilio I es un elgante yate localizado en el club de yates de Acapulco
- 12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary and cost
- Rent a hotel room| Executive Suites|2 bedroom Suites
- The Best Training Institute For IT Development Courses in Bangalore