Ever since the launch of Uber, there are startups and developers taking inspiration from this business model. The Uber-like app is known for booking any rental service immediately — on-demand.
But ever wondered the revenue and business model of the Uber-like apps? Let’s find out in this blog.
The uber business model has 3 main user groups:
Owners: They are the on-demand platform owners and bring together both the service-provider and service-needed persons in the one place.
Service Providers: They provide service to the users and gain a commission.
End-users: They are the users who come into the platform to rent the service.
- Bheemashankar S Guled IPS
- Jenis Permainan Game Slot Yang Paling Populer
- Customized Assessments Platform
- Finding The Most Reliable Extended Car Warranty
- 9 Reasons Why Web Development Services Choose AI
- Packers And Movers In Sanjaynagar (Bangalore)
- Mitä Tiedät Hammaslääkäristäsi?
- Precast Concrete Detailing
- Enormapps|Shopify Apps Development Company In USA
- IJEENI – Professional Networking App