Ever since the launch of Uber, there are startups and developers taking inspiration from this business model. The Uber-like app is known for booking any rental service immediately — on-demand.
But ever wondered the revenue and business model of the Uber-like apps? Let’s find out in this blog.
The uber business model has 3 main user groups:
Owners: They are the on-demand platform owners and bring together both the service-provider and service-needed persons in the one place.
Service Providers: They provide service to the users and gain a commission.
End-users: They are the users who come into the platform to rent the service.
- Finding and Hiring a Dog Walker
- Threaded Rod & Keystocks: Albany County Fasteners
- HDPE Geomembrane and Geotextile Fabric Manufacturers
- Buy Personalized Toiletry Pouch Gifts Online India | Customized Gift
- ECNR Registration | Emigration Check Not Required | ECNR Update
- Tao Of Rich
- Outsource Data Cleansing Services
- embedded system training in chennai
- GTC India/Leading Supplier of gas & steam turbine/ turbine controls service/ Mark V
- LeoForce Makes Appearance on The Project