Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075ft), set in Nepal's stunning Khumbu on the Nepalese side of Everest.
The best time to go trekking in Nepal is in Autumn (September-November) and in spring (March-May) thus avoiding the monsoon season.
The Lobuche Peak is the second most popular climbing peak in the Khumbu Region after Island Peak. It too follows the classic Everest Base Camp Trek route up to Gorakshep (5180m).
Starting with a scenic flight into the high altitude airport at Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla, your first trek to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery.
These locations are well known for their interesting past, locations and, in the case of Tengboche Monastries, stunning views. Still following the Everest Base Camp Trek we reach 5,550 m at Kalapatthar where are marvelous views of Mount Everest and surrounding high peaks. You spend the night at Gorakshep (5,180 m) and explore Everest Base Camp.
- Mahindra Bolero Photos
- Spirit of India is a Best Wedd …
- Monel Fasteners suppliers in india
- Canada Occupation in Demand List and Check NOC List 2020
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car From Delhi
- Same day plumber and Gas fitter in Clarkson, Perth
- kia sonet,2020 tata sierra,Realme, Redmi, mi india, Royal Enfield, MG RC 6
- Bish Mubarak Has Been Able To Thrive
- Los elke technische fout van een Lenovo-apparaat op met onze technische ondersteuning
- GFRC wall cladding Fayetteville