Annamrit's Mid Day Meal Progamme and Khichdi Drive is started to get corporates and institutions more involved in the project.
Annamrita Foundation (previously known as ISKCON Food Relief Foundation) is a not-for-profit, non-religious, non-sectarian public charitable trust formed on April 23, 2004 and registered under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. Its Midday Meal program is being implemented in municipal, government aided and non-aided schools for the benefit of underprivileged children. The work is done without any commercial motive and the benefits are available to needy students at large without any discrimination on the grounds of religion, caste, creed or gender.
Since the launch of the program, Annamrita has set up state-of-the-art kitchens in 20 locations namely; Tardeo, Mira Bhayander, Palghar, Nigdi, Wada, Aurangabad, Gurgaon, Delhi, Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Tirupati, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Kadapa, Ranganara Gadda, Jamshedpur, Jaipur and Kolkata.
- MEP training | MEP Courses in Chennai | MEP Software Training Chennai
- Sablon kaos polos | CahayaKaos
- Motocross Tracks-Great best place to find
- What is chiropractic | Panama city chiropractor | Dr. Tony Salamay
- Best Private Detective Agency in Delhi | Detective Services
- Shakti Prash In Pakistan Original
- Stroboscope Market Growth, Trends
- Print Media|Social Media|Advertising Agency|In Tirupati|Kalyani Ads
- Travancore Titanium Products Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- maschine drum kits – 12bitsoul