Ancient Egyptian Mummification
The entire process took 70 days to complete. Several embalmers conducted the task in the special embalming shop or per nefer. The chief embalmer was known as the hery sheshta. He wore a jackal mask to represent Anubis, the god of mummification.
After the body had been shaved and washed with wine and spices, all of the parts that might decay were removed. The embalmers first removed the brain through the nose using a long hook.
- E-Commerce Development in Chennai|India,E-Commerce Development Company in Chennai|India
- Let’s celebrate in December 2020 with bank holidays
- Can I Sell My house Fast in Simpsonville?
- In a glimpse: All about Business Loans
- JEE Main 2013 Counselling Tentative Schedule
- White Hat SEO, Foresight For Long Term SEO Development Strategy
- The benefits in stem cells from umbilical cord tissue
- Air Purification System for Basement Houses in India
- data analytics course malaysia
- Best motels in Rotorua