Ancient Egyptian Mummification
The entire process took 70 days to complete. Several embalmers conducted the task in the special embalming shop or per nefer. The chief embalmer was known as the hery sheshta. He wore a jackal mask to represent Anubis, the god of mummification.
After the body had been shaved and washed with wine and spices, all of the parts that might decay were removed. The embalmers first removed the brain through the nose using a long hook.
- Digital Marketing Training In Bangalore
- Free SMS API For Business And Bulk SMS Service Provider In India
- Architecture Firms In Dubai
- Auto Transport And Car Transport Near Me & Car Freight San Francisco
- Diagnostic Coding And Reporting Guidelines For Outpatient Services FY 2020
- Best WordPress Development Company In Delhi
- Environmental Hazards Of Cooling Systems
- Baby Photographers In Bangalore | Photography Websites In Bangalore
- Samsung Washing Machine Service Center In Vijayawada
- Novalac Milk Powder In India And Cocoa Powder Hot Chocolate