Mushroom cultivation is also called as Fungi culture. The name itself says that it is the process of producing food by means of growing fungi. Mushrooms are not plants and its cultivation is entirely different from other farming. Unlike plants, mushrooms grow through their own growth medium called biochemical decomposition process. Even though there are lot of species, mostly three types of mushrooms are cultivated in the market. They are Button Mushrooms, Oysters and Paddy Straw mushrooms, out of them Button Mushrooms are very popular and frequently used.
- Laptop Vs. Desktop Computers | Which One Is Better?
- 1940s Vintage Style Wedding Dresses By Edel for the Modern Brides
- Best Logistics Company in India, Best Logistic Service Provider in India
- Why Opt For an Electronic Bidet at Home
- Sales Lead Conversion: The Ratio For Your Success
- Nagpur to Amravati Cab | Nagpur to Amravati Taxi
- Enrol for NEBOSH Course in Kuwait | Safety Course in Kuwait
- Same Day Agra Tour by Train | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train
- Purifi Water without Ro
- Services for Global Startups | IT Resource and Outsource for Startups | Startup Dear