A growing GDP, significant tax benefits and increasingly friendly trade relationships have contributed to Sri Lanka being listed as one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the world by The Economist Intelligent Unit. With the support and vision of the government, the ITO/BPO industry is projected to become the top revenue earner for the country. As per the IT-BPM and knowledge services industry chamber (Slasscom.lk) the target is to generate a revenue of US$1bn in export and to provide 100,000 direct employment and 150,000 indirect employment from the ITO/BPO industry. Currently there are more than 300 IT and BPO companies in Sri Lanka. These companies provide employment to more than 75,000 people bringing in revenue of more than US$600 million in exports.
- Movers And Packers Delhi | Packers And Movers Delhi
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Upaya Pencarian Korban Lion Air Telah Resmi Ditutup
- Souvenir Pernikahan Etnik Dengan Nuansa Tradisional Yang Indonesia Banget
- Fixed Or Variable Home Loan Non-Conforming Loans Rates Issues | Aussie Home Loans
- Finding And Hiring A Dog Walker
- USA – Education Process And Requirements
- Google Launches Tools To Improvise The Page Speed On The Mobile
- Resolve Your Disputes Through Arbitration
- How Improving Your Wound Care Delivery Benefit The Entire Facility?