Over the past few months, people across the globe have had to face an unprecedented situation: confinement. After long and very complicated weeks, full of uncertainty, freedom gradually comes. However, this is not the end for animals that live in captivity and will never be free again.
The latest PETA advertising campaign in Mexico created together with the creative agency Archer Troy aims to give voice to this reality that millions of animals live. The objective of the campaign is to raise awareness and motivate people not to have animals in captivity.
- 4 Essential Benefits of Multilevel Marketing Software in MLM Business
- Tips to Lower Your Property Tax Bill in Texas
- Socket Head Screws – Types of Screws Heads
- Patient Handling Equipment Market Share, Strategies
- Create a Social Wall For Hashtag Campaign
- Faridabad to Kasauli Cab | Faridabad to Kasauli Taxi
- GRP Portable Cabins Manufacturer
- Labels and Stickers Printing dubai
- WLCI College Feedback: Student review
- Verification for Tenant