Polyurea Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 2392.7 Million by 2026 from USD 692.4 Million in 2016 at a CAGR of 13.2%.
Polyurea coating is durable, exhibits high resistance from corrosion and is flexible in nature. Polyurea coatings find wide application in construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, automobiles, and marine industries. Moreover, due to the zero VOC content of polyurea coatings, demand for traditional coatings such as polychloroprene, epoxy, and polyurethane has decreased substantially. Polyurea coatings demand from the oil & gas and chemical industries, owing to the high hydrocarbon and gas resistance properties has increased.
- Best SEO Company In Mumbai
- Get Your Home Constructed In 12 Weeks With Prefab Construction!
- When Is The Best Time To Trek To Everest Base Camp
- Rakhi Gifts For Sister Under 500 | Raksha Bandhan Jewellery Sale
- Digital Marketing Training In Hyderabad
- Flower Delivery Dublin | Florist Dublin | Cut Flower Shop Dublin FlowersDirect.ie
- Best Social Media Marketing Company In Bangalore
- Web Designing Bangalore
- Shirdi Tour Packages | Shirdi Flight Package | Shirdi Yatra Package
- Girls Dresses In Bhilwara`