The Government on Wednesday blocked 118 mobile apps which are prejudicial to the sovereignty and integrity of India, Defence of India, Security of State and Public Order, Centre informed.
The government said the action against these mobile phone apps was taken after it received many complaints from various sources about stealing users’ data and surreptitiously transmitting them in an unauthorized manner to servers located outside India.
- hotels near then shirdi trichy
- BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE
- Lampung Produsen Gula Terbesar Di Indonesia
- Retailers Shift to a Unified Commerce Strategy in 2020
- Tata Primanti | Tata Primanti Gurgaon | Tata Primanti Resale
- Henry Harvin TEFL Reviews
- How To Find Your Dream University Internship Job
- Realme C11 Case Covers & Accessories For Sale | OZ CHEAP DEALS
- Install vinyl siding
- Netflix India Announces Major Content Push with 17 New Titles