Samsung Electronics Co. (005930) said it will investigate a complaint that a new Galaxy S III smartphone overheated, the same day the world’s top mobile-phone maker began U.S. sales of the latest model in its best-selling series. Photos posted on the Internet show a Galaxy S III scorched on the bottom, and Samsung will start looking into what damaged it, the Suwon, South Korea-based company 0 Comments yesterday on its official blog.
- GovEVA – Corporate Governance & Compliance Software Solutions In India
- Oxirich Square One Price List
- Manfaat Menjadikan Souvenir Pulpen Sebagai Media Promosi Bisnis
- Attitude Shayari For Girls
- Office Space At Bellandur | Ladworkspaces
- How Low Doc Home Loan Will Be Assessed?
- Top 5 Windows Software For Undergraduate Assignment Writing
- Digital Marketing And Web Development Services In Pune
- Licensed Electrician In Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
- Pry Magic Tool | Cell Phone Repair Tool – Mobilesentrix Canada