5G is the fifth-generation mobile network technology, engineered to greatly increase the speed of wireless networks, enabling a significant increase in the amount of data transmitted over wireless systems. As the industry is planning to roll-out 5G services, it has led several researchers to question the health risks the new technology poses.
5G could be dangerous because it emits Radio Frequency (RF) Radiations. The new technology will substantially increase exposure to radio frequencies, and will certainly cause harmful effects on humans as well as the environment. The higher the frequency gets, the more harmful are its effects.
Recently, over 224 eminent scientists and doctors from various countries have warned the world and the government through letters and campaigns about 5G health risks. A web-based 5G campaign lists out their names on the website at 5gappeal.eu
- Expert Aviation – Aircraft Management and Aviation Consulting
- Earning the right to drive change
- Software Testing Certification | Software Testing Course Cost
- Target Audience for Small Business [UPDATED 2020] – Full Guide
- Roof Restoration & Roof Repairs in Oakleigh
- Instant Manifestation Secrets Review
- Be Creative And Win Prizes!
- Best iOS training in chennai
- Best AWS Devops online training institute in Hyderabad| AWS Devops online course Hyderabad
- Health and Safety training on teesside