Spirulina is a nutritional supplement, majorly obtained from the two species of cyanobacteria, including arthrospira maxima and arthrospira platensis. Spirulina is defined as a type of algae that grows naturally in the alkaline waters of lakes, ponds, and rivers in warm regions. Spirulina is associated with high nutritional value, including vitamins A, C, E, and B12, and minerals, protein, carbohydrates, and essential lipids. Arthrospira is used in dietary supplements, as whole food, and is available in varied forms such as capsules, tablets, flakes, powder, and liquids. Furthermore, spirulina is extensively used as a feed supplement in aquaculture, aquariums, and poultry industries.
- Buy Online Lotus Bench at low price in India
- San Francisco Wedding Photographers
- Romanian-A language for one and all in Romania
- What is renewal audit
- NameHero Hosting- Why Users Loving This Hosting So Much
- Corner Wine Rack Cabinet
- Shot Blasting Machines at the best price in India | shot blasting machine/equipment manufacturer.
- Kaos polos Padang panjang | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Attributes of Allah (SWT) and their Meanings
- Valuable Stamps for Sale