2010 to 2012, exports of LED lamps in China every year to grow more than 30%, the export price is also greatly improved year after year. In 2012, China's LED lamps exports reached $ 5.87 billion, exports grew 30.52 percent, the number of export lamps reach 487 million units, still showed a rapid growth.
Another reason is to promote the rapid growth of China's LED exports foreign markets an acceptable level of environmental awareness, many foreign markets, there have been a large number of LED home lighting as the main light source (LED). In addition, compared with China, the overseas market price higher profits and more lucrative, and the amount of the recovery period is also shorter.
LED lamps in China main export markets in Europe, Asia and North America. In 2012, China's LED lamps export the three continents of Asia, Europe and North America the sum of close to 90% of global exports.
- Best Wishes Greeting Cards For Relationships
- CrowdforThink : Blog -What Is Python?
- Become A Travel Agent With Payworld
- ATS Pious Hideaways Sector 150 Noida Location Advantage
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Lovely Smile With Her Cute Dog Nyke At Her Home Selfie
- Best Digital Marketing Services In Hadapsar
- Customer Service Officer Job Search | Latest Service Officer 2020 – NeXjob.in
- Tapcon Masonry Screws
- Best Usa Free Classified Sites List
- Best Season To Visit Maasai Mara In Kenya.