Telecom crisis in India is not limited to AGR (adjusted gross revenue) related issues, but instead it is much larger and deeper, says former finance secretary at the department of economic affairs, Subhash Chandra Garg in a blog post. He said the telecom crisis today is much bigger than it was in 1998."The saviour of 1998- the revenue sharing regime- is ironically proving to be the reason of their big woes now," Garg said.
- Node.Js Development Company
- Ats Destinaire Noida Extension
- Indian Gold Shops In Dallas – Tanmai Jewelers
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Experts- Hire Shopify Experts
- Maternity Photographers In Jaipur
- Packers And Movers In Palavakkam (Chennai)
- Freelancers That May Need Your CPA And Accounting Services
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification Training | AlephTechnologies.com
- Why SMSF Loan For Property Acquisitions?
- Walkway Covering Structure In Kerala, Walkways Structure