Telecom crisis in India is not limited to AGR (adjusted gross revenue) related issues, but instead it is much larger and deeper, says former finance secretary at the department of economic affairs, Subhash Chandra Garg in a blog post. He said the telecom crisis today is much bigger than it was in 1998."The saviour of 1998- the revenue sharing regime- is ironically proving to be the reason of their big woes now," Garg said.
- Reduce Signs of Sun Damage
- smartData Enterprises Complaints – Inspiration For Creating Innovation
- Best Construction Website Templates In Lowest Price
- Your Own Personalized Polo T-shirt, blankets, caps, mask, and more! Print on demand
- Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi
- travel insurance in canada
- Digital marketing company in Thrissur | Web Designing Company
- https://www.bluepearlsdigital.in/web-development-company-in-salem.html in Salem
- Amrapali Zodiac Noida
- Welcome to Quartz4less!