"Last year, a study found as many as 96% of organizations in Singapore experienced at least one breach in the past 12 months due to cyber threats. This is part of vulnerability management. The lack of attention to security and mitigation risk with known vulnerabilities needs to be a bigger priority for executives and practitioners alike. There are too many companies that still allow security teams to send an excel spreadsheet over to their IT teams to fix all the vulnerabilities they have found in the system.
Based on a Ponemon study, IT Operations spend on average 320 hours a week on a single vulnerability remediation. As we move to an even more software-centric world, attack surfaces will grow and vulnerabilities will rise in the software that companies produce and consume. If there is no plan in place for how a company can remediate known vulnerabilities at scale and proactively, the company’s reputation and finances are ripe for disaster.
Standardize and automate your environment
- Manaslu Circuit Trek: Short Manaslu Circuit Trek Packages
- CRM for CPAs, Accountants and Accounting Firms
- Chemring Energetics UK Ltd
- New Hyundai i10 Diesel Model spied
- HOW TO DEVELOP EFFECTIVE AND UNIQUE PROJECT TOPICS
- Top Advertising Agency in Hyderabad | Touch2Ad
- The Organized Life PLR Review
- Frontline Collections Manchester
- Top Patent illustrators for Design Drawings in India
- LED Light Supplier in UAE