Perhaps nerve damage is causing the hearing loss. This is where a procedure called the Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (abbreviated as BERA) can be used. With computerized equipment, various sounds are played and the brainstem's response is monitored through electrodes. With this procedure, the doctor can determine if hearing loss is sensory (related to the inner ear) or neural (caused by nerve damage). It also helps to consolidate where in the brainstem the problem originates.
- PVA Triangular Spear Sponge
- How to fix broken registry items Windows 10?
- 5 Question to ask GSP before starting your GST Suvidha Center
- Mohd Ibra blog
- Btech ECE Mini Embedded Systems Robotics Live Projects for Final Year Students
- Ats Pious Hideaways Amenities and Features
- Electronic Signature Creator | Doc Sign Pro
- Website Designing Services Udaipur
- mass communication college in delhi
- SEO tricks to boost CTR