Edtech startups are on a roll.
Due to the pandemic, schools and colleges are going online to continue classes and teaching. And e-learning companies are rising to the occasion.
The edtech sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52% to become a $2bn industry by 2021. Moreover, at a time when so many companies are being forced to lay off staff, e-learning firms are robustly expanding their operations across the country and hiring more employees.
Here's a look at the current status of the sector, the challenges it faces, and what awaits it post-COVID.
- Get New Reviews on Google Every Day – Zurvia IOS Review App
- Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
- How to Find a Reliable Real Estate Agent
- Practice Advanced Level 2 Yoga course in Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Ready To Wear Party Dresses
- Digital Marketing Training in Gurgaon – Job oriented Course, Lowest Fees
- ISO 9001 certification in Mumbai
- Best Orthopedic Doctor in Attapur,Mehdipatnam,Hyderabad
- Fertility Hospitals in Hanamkonda, Warangal | Best Maternity Hospital in Warangal
- Isola Restaurant-Eiscafé Jena: Italienische Pizzen bestellen | Halloessen.de