Known as the Venice of the East, also the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a stunning tapestry of serene water bodies and scenic landscapes. It is rich in its cultural nuances, historical tales,and architectural grandeur of the bygone era of the Rajputana Kingdom.
Things to do in Udaipur:
Udaipur is so filled with attractive spots that choosing a few can be really tough. However, there are a few must do-s for any tourist.
1- Enjoy the breezy lakes –
There are five major lakes in Udaipur - Lake Pichola, Rang Sagar, SwaroopSagar, DoodhTalai and FatehSagar. Surrounding these famous waterbodies the cultural and historical landmarks of the city stand tall - palaces, gardens, temples, restaurants and streets, offering endless leisure activities.
- NextGenScholars | Cloud Training Institute
- SmartLook Reviews for all Websites and Blog Owners
- Easy IT Services Solution
- 2022 World Cup Stadiums
- Mortgages for Bad Credit UK
- Compliance Training Online | FDA Training | Compliance Courses
- Why Can’t You Use Stainless Steel and Aluminum Together
- Pipes and Tubes Manufacturers in India
- Economic Substance Regulations – Cabinet Resolution No (58) of 2019
- Impreshen Ltd Web Development Agency