Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- CAD Drafting Services – CAD Drawing Services – CAD Companies In India
- CSIR UGC-NET COACHING IN DELHI
- Scrum Certification In Hyderabad
- Bajaj Geyser Service Center In Hyderabad
- Best IELTS Coaching In Hyderabad
- Underground Pipe & Cable Locators In Australia
- Now Samsung Galaxy S2 Becoming A Rage In The Market | ArticlePDQ
- Digital Marketing Courses In West Delhi
- Gregory Shiffner Is The President Of SAS Global Inc
- SMOQ 5% SALT NICOTINE 1.3ML DISPOSABLE POD DEVICE DISPLAY OF 8 – American Distributors LLC.