Ultra-Violet (UV) tapes are categorized under pressure-sensitive tapes that have high adhesion strength. UV tapes are mainly manufactured from Polyolefin (PO), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) or Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) backing product along with acrylic adhesive in order to hold pieces of semiconductor in correct place. During fabrications of wafers these tapes temporarily prevent wafers against scratching and damage of surface during fabrication, storage, and shipping of semiconductor wafers. These tapes have strong adhesives strength and hold semiconductor wafers during grinding processes or dicing process. These tapes are also used in the glass dicing applications.
- Best MBA Colleges In Bangalore
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Awesome Lovely Expressions With Nithin In Rangde
- Shuttle Services Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
- Best Brochure Designing Companies In Bangalore
- Website Design | App Development | SEO Services Company UK – Astral Informatics Ltd.
- Why Digital Marketing Companies Are Preferred For Business Growth
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Best Shoes Brands In Lahore
- Himachal Taxi Rental Service, Delhi To Shimla Car Rent
- Noida To Kasol Cab | Noida To Kasol Taxi