Ultra-Violet (UV) tapes are categorized under pressure-sensitive tapes that have high adhesion strength. UV tapes are mainly manufactured from Polyolefin (PO), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) or Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) backing product along with acrylic adhesive in order to hold pieces of semiconductor in correct place. During fabrications of wafers these tapes temporarily prevent wafers against scratching and damage of surface during fabrication, storage, and shipping of semiconductor wafers. These tapes have strong adhesives strength and hold semiconductor wafers during grinding processes or dicing process. These tapes are also used in the glass dicing applications.
- Organize Retail Business with POS Software | User Basic Software
- Can a Business Benefit from Mobile App Development?
- PMP Live Online Training (LVC) Course in Jersey City, NJ
- 17 Important Steps To Do When Moving Into a New Home
- I need a job in Hongkong
- PHP vs Python: Which one to choose in 2020?
- Business Market Report
- Enjoy 10% Flat Discount on Copa Airlines Reservations
- Hard Cellulosic Material Pulping Machine Solutions
- self drive cars in delhi