We have to go out of the house for various work including office. When the temperature suddenly rises, life becomes unbearable. Many people can get sick. So you have to be careful to stay healthy.
Excessive sweating in extreme heat removes water and mineral salts from the body. Due to dehydration, blood pressure can be reduced at this time. So to prevent dehydration and to ensure the moisture of the skin, you should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
Avoid direct sunlight, especially from 11 am to 4 pm. At this time, the intensity of sunlight is higher
- JEE Main 2013 Entrance Exam
- Best Dedicated Server in Munich
- IT Resource and Outsource for Startups | Global Startup Support Services | Startup Dear
- Paper Mill Machinery Exporters
- Online Grocery Shopping and Online Supermarket in India – ineeds
- Research Paper Writing Service
- Professional Tax Preparer – Professional Income Tax Services Provider – USATAXX
- 5 Big Wins From Using An Acquisition Financing Advisor
- Nahar Amrit Shakti – A Wholesome Life Awaits You
- Sudhir Rentals UAE – Generator Rental Dubai – AWP Equipment Hire